Stuffed Zucchini Flower
The female flower of the zucchini plant consists of a small zucchini, the ovary, with a flower attached to it. From this flower a zucchini can grow, but the flower itself can also be harvested. This beautiful flower can be eaten entirety and can be filled with rice, minced meat or in this case ... Cheese!
Ingredients for 15 snacks
15 pcs. Zucchini Flowers
Zest of 1 lemon
15g chives, cut finely and 15 chives kept separate
40g Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Mix in a bowl the ricotta with the lemon zest, sliced chives, pepper and salt and half of the Parmesan cheese.
3. Remove the pistils in the flowers and fill them with the ricotta mixture.
4. Tie the flowers with a chive. Sprinkle with olive oil and the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
5. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes until golden brown and done.