Mini chicken burger with galanga
Galanga is family of ginger. The taste is alike, but fresher and less sharp. Galanga and fresh, green peppercorns are widely used in Thai cuisine. That's why we made this aromatic chicken burger with Thai influences!
Ingredients for 8 mini burgers
400g chicken mince
2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
2 tbsp. galanga (finely grated)
1 red pepper (finely chopped)
1 tbsp. lime zest
2 bunches of fresh, green peppercorns
4 tbsp. mayonnaise
8 mini burger buns
50g Bean sprouts
1. Mix the chicken mince with 1 garlic clove, galanga, red pepper, lime zest and 1 egg.
2. Form 8 miniburgers from the minced meat.
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet and fry the burgers until golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, crush the peppercorns and 1 garlic clove with a mortar.
5. Mix the mayonnaise with the peppercorns and garlic.
6. Dip the bean sprouts briefly in boiling water and drain.
6. Cover the burger buns with the mini burgers, the peppercorn mayonnaise and some bean sprouts.