Judith's Amazing Choctatoes
This week Judith took over the kitchen! She made these delicious chocolates with a filling of creamy, purple sweet potato. And we dare to say these are even better than regaular chocolate bonbons ...
1 purple sweet potato
300g of dark chocolate
1 tbsp. coconut oil
Grated coconut for decoration
Pecans (finely chopped) for decoration
Sea salt for decoration
Small cupcake papers
Small muffin tray
1. Bake the sweet potato in the oven for 45 minutes at 185 degrees until tender and soft.
3. Scoop out the flesh. Puree the sweet potato very finely.
4. Mix with the melted coconut oil.
5. Take about 1 tbsp. of the sweet potato mixture at a time and roll into small balls.
6. Place the cupcake paper in the muffin tray and melt the dark chocolate in the microwave.
7. Spoon some of the warm chocolate into each cupcake paper.
8. Then carefully press a sweet potato ball into it.
9. Then pour some more melted chocolate, until it's completely covered.
10. Now decorate with the grated coconut, sea salt and pecan nuts. Let them harden in the freezer and then store them in the refrigerator.